Thursday 14 February 2013

DIY Belt Boots

Hi Lovelees!



I have never been a big fan of cowboy boots, they`re just so...country. They look amazing on some people, but I just don`t think they suit my style. Then I saw these Free People boots and completely changed my mind. I wasn`t thrilled with the price, but I love how the belts bring the boots to a whole new level.

This didn`t make up my own tutorial for these boots, I just followed this one by Subject to Fashion. They turned out great and were so easy to make! I bought the boots on ebay, and the belts are a mix of vintage and Ardene.

I`m so impressed with how they turned out that I had to share them with everyone. Now I want to wear cowboy boots all day, everyday. Wear them with jeans, black pants, or leggings in the winter, or pair them with a breezy dress in the summer. These boots bring some serious swag to any outfit!


Rachelle   Follow on twitter @RachelleMLee  @MakeYouLoveLee

No comments:

Post a Comment