Thursday 20 February 2014

DIY Delicate Copper Earrings





There's something to be said about minimal and simplistic jewelry. These dainty earrings can be worn all day everyday, adding polish and elegance to any look. Plus, they are super easy to make!

Materials:

- 2 copper headpins
- a pen
- optional: rubber earring backs

Instructions:

1. Lay one headpin halfway over the pen. Use your fingers to bend the headpin, creating a U-shape.

2. Repeat with the other headpin.

And that's it. Seriously. With two easy steps, you have a pair of delicate, classic earrings!

Enjoy!
Rachelle
@RachelleMLee     @MakeYouLoveLee

3 comments:

  1. These articles and blogs are genuinely sufficiency for me for a day. Fashion Buzzer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the earrings, especially the half moon ones, I need those in my life! Your hair is gorgeous, I wish my hair would have this much volume.natural hair earrings King Tut earrings - gold mirror style. They will perfectly compliment any outfit to show your style. Shop our entire collection of ethnic earrings today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, for sharing this conductive accumulation. wordpress templates

    ReplyDelete