It's mod but in a delicate way, and it's super easy!
- white/cream blouse or shirt
- black fine permanent fabric marker
- black beads
- needle and thread
1. Lay your blouse out on a flat surface. Put some scrap paper inside, so that the marker doesn't bleed onto the other side of the shirt.
2. Lay your ruler on the shirt, and use the marker to draw horizontal lines across the shirt. I left about 3 inches between each line. Drawing the lines may be tricky, but just take your time, and carefully make short strokes along the ruler.
3. Draw vertical lines across the horizontal ones, with 3 inches between each line again. Don't worry about making perfect 90 degree angles, it looks better if it's imperfect!
Optional step: Once the marker has dried, sew a bead onto each intersection of the grid.
And now you have a classic white shirt with a mod twist. This patterned shirt seriously goes with everything!
Like us on Facebook
*updated by Connie Apr 8 2013*
look what I found at Zara in Hong Kong after I saw the post from Rachelle!!